Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
We make beautiful chicks products, and test them on all of our girlfriends. The extra specials ones (the products they can’t live without) are the products that we lovingly make for our customers. Once they are sold 100% of the profits go to One Girl (the charity on the ground in Sierra Leone and Uganda). One Girl then selects who receives the gift of a scholarship.
Do you gift wrap orders?
Of course!! We want your delivery to be extra special. All deliveries are hand wrapped, with love, in tissue paper.
How do I ask questions and speak with customer service?
Our supportive customer service team is available seven days a week. You can send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the enquiry form at the bottom of our website footer, or call
0407 192 523.
How much is postage?
Flat-rate shipping is offered for $9.95 for all orders via regular post. We also offer free postage when you spend over $70.00.
Do I receive confirmation for my order?
Yes, we will send you an email confirming your order. If you can’t find it, have a look in your trash folder. If you can’t find it there, please email us via email@example.com
What do you do with all the details I supplied about myself?
OH NO, I just ordered the wrong thing. Can my order be cancelled once I have received the confirmation?
Contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the enquiry form at the bottom of our website footer, and if the order has not been dispatched, we will do our best to make sure you receive the products you wanted.
Unfortunately if the order has already been sent to you it will need to be posted back to us and we will issue a full refund of the cost of the product providing it’s undamaged and resaleable. Please note the customer covers the cost of the postage.
Do you deliver outside Australia?
Sorry, not at the moment.
When will my order arrive? (Shipping and processing)
For orders posted by regular post via Australia Post please allow 1 day for processing and 3-6 days for shipping.
What if the wrong address is supplied for delivery?
We know that some times mistakes are made. If you need to adjust your order please contact us via email@example.com or by filling out the enquiry form at the bottom of our website footer, and we will do our very best to adjust your address.
What happens if I don’t want my product or i change my mind?
That’s not a problem. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days and we will send you a returns authorisations form. When we receive the product, in a saleable condition, we will provide you with a full refund or exchange for the purchase price of the product. Please note that the cost of the postage is the customer’s responsibility.
What if the recipient is not at home?
Every parcel is dispatched with an authority to leave instructions, provided there is a safe place to leave the parcel (at the courier’s discretion). If it is unsafe for the parcel to be left, the courier will leave a notification card with instructions on how to pick it up from your nearest post office.
It is best to have your delivery sent to a business or residential address where someone will be there to accept the delivery.
How to enjoy your candle safely
- Always handle with care, the container is fragile and should not be used if cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Place candle on a protected, heat resistant, dry surface, well away from anything flammable, and out of reach of children.
- Please keep wick trimmed to 1/4 “ or less at all times.
- Do not allow flame to directly touch the side of the glass container and always keep wick trimmed and centred.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter surface or the container itself.
- When candle is burning please handle carefully as the sides and bottom may become hot.
- Extinguish candle before re-placing lid.
- Store candle in a cool, dry place.
- Keep candle away from children and pets.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not allow matter to collect inside the wax pool, this can cause a fire hazard.
- Burn candles away from drafts, other heat sources, and all flammable objects or materials.
- ENJOY! The wonderful scent from your candle.
With the support from Empowering Chicks like yourself, we are changing the lives of girls in developing countries.
THAT IS TWO THUMBS UP TO YOU SISTER!